Are you a beginner with a desire to learn how to operate your camera, select lenses, and process photographs in the digital darkroom? An advanced amateur looking to take your compositions to the next level? A pro who is looking for a guide to an unfamiliar location? Good! You've come to the right place. The quest to improve our art is a daunting but rewarding one, and I'm here to help. Utilize my decade of experience behind the camera to your advantage as we embark on an adventure in photographic success.
The private instruction workshop format creates many benefits:
- Small group sizes ranging from 1-on-1 up to 4 participants.
- Intensely personalized learning. You create the goals (with my help, if desired), and I tailor the workshop around completing those goals.
- Flexible itinerary. As a small group we will be able to move quickly and maximize photographic potential much easier than in a large group.
- Get the most bang for your buck!
- 1 participant - $300/day.
- 2-3 participants - $200/day per person.
- 4 participants - $175/day per person.
Additional travel expenses may apply. Contact me for a quote.
I am confident that I will be able to satisfy all of your unique goals with my personalized 1-on-1 or small group instruction. If you have a destination in mind, or want me to suggest one, please contact me and we can figure out the details. Please try to plan ahead at least 2 months in advance, so that we can put together a proper itinerary and list of goals.